Multipurpose dip for veggies, chips, etc.. and no mayonnaise! Easy to double, or halve. If you do not have fresh dill, use 1/3 the amount of dried dill.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in green onions, salt, dill and garlic. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. If the dip is too thick after chilling, stir in milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.