Dill and green olives set this creamed chicken casserole apart from the rest.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place cooked chicken breasts in a 7x11 inch baking dish. Combine the soup, milk, dill weed and olives. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken. Top each chicken breast with 2 biscuits. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.