Canned mushroom garlic soup is jazzed up with sour cream, corn and parmesan to coat baked chicken breasts.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
FOR THE SAUCE: In a medium size bowl combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, corn and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs for topping and bake in the preheated oven for 38 to 40 minutes. Let cool and serve.