The perfect dip for your favorite vegetables or chips made from a delicious blend of sour cream, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, and ranch dressing. For a spicier dip, do not remove seeds and veins. Serve chilled.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 whole fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded, deveined and minced
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Place minced jalapenos, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, or overnight, before serving.