Potatoes are cooked with beef and chicken broth, then combined with kielbasa and condensed soup to make this dish live up to its name.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ground black pepper to taste
In a large pot over medium heat, combine potatoes, onion, celery, beef broth, chicken broth, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, 15 minutes. Stir in sausage and condensed soup and continue to simmer until heated though and slightly thickened. Season with pepper. Serve hot.