This tuna salad is extremely fast and delicious. I prepare it with a creamy italian dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package small seashell pasta
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped banana squash
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can canned corn
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until al dente. Drain well.
Place squash and zucchini in a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, squash, zucchini, kidney beans, corn and tuna. Mix well and chill for at least 30 minutes. After salad is chilled, stir in dressing and serve.