Yellow cake mix with pistachio pudding, creme de menthe liqueur and chocolate chips mixed in. Easy, with a festive green color!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in oil, eggs, liqueur and sour cream. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.