A tasty, hearty slaw with a zesty bayou-style flair!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Creole or spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots or onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered or whole artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Lindsay® Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, drained, halved
In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, shallots, sugar and cayenne pepper; mix well. Add cabbage, artichoke hearts and olives; mix well. Cover; chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.