There's no barbeque sauce in this addictive party snack, but there's plenty of spicy barbeque flavor in each crunchy bite!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 8 cups KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal
- 1 cup mini-pretzel twists
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke (hickory or mesquite barbecue flavoring)
In 2-gallon zipper-type storage bag, combine KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal, pretzels and peanuts. Set aside.
Mix together sugar and spices. Set aside.
Combine oil, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. Mix well. Pour oil mixture over cereal mixture. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Add spice mixture and close bag. Gently toss until evenly coated. Store in airtight container.