It's so easy to throw together this crunchy mix filled with distinctive Southwest flavors, you'll want to prepare it again and again!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 cups KELLOGG'S® CRISPIX® cereal
- 1 cup corn chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Combine taco seasoning mix, pepper, coriander and garlic powder. Set aside.
In 2-gallon zipper-type storage bag, combine KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal and corn chips. Pour oil over cereal mixture. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Add taco seasoning mixture and close bag. Gently toss until evenly coated. Store in airtight container.