This great cereal mix is another version of the favorite crispy cereal party mix that everyone loves!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup bagel chips
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Melt the margarine in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Remove baking pan from oven. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder. Gradually mix in the nuts, pretzels, bagel chips, crispy corn cereal squares, crispy rice cereal squares, and crispy wheat cereal squares. Evenly coat all ingredients.
Bake approximately 1 hour in the preheated oven. Drain on paper towels.