A chilled dessert made with angel food cake and pudding flecked with crispy candy bars.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake
- 6 (2.1 ounce) bars chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter flavored candy bar
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
In large bowl, cream together butter, sugar vanilla and egg yolks. Fold whipped topping into butter mixture.
Tear angel food cake into very small pieces. Crush candy bars. Place half of cake pieces in 9x13 inch pan. Spread half of creamy mixture over cake pieces. Top with half of nuts and half of crushed candy bars. Repeat. Chill in refrigerator before serving.