Crispy rice cereal combined with mini marshmallows, peanuts, and peanut butter, and bonded with white chocolate.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped
In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until evenly mixed.
In a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler, cook chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir chocolate into cereal mixture. Mixture will be slightly runny.
Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.