Potato chips, almonds, Cheddar, and mozzarella add flavor and texture to this rich chicken casserole.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large casserole dish, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, rice, almonds, and mozzarella cheese. Layer with Cheddar cheese, and top with potato chips.
Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.