Creamy and crunchy - all in one dish. Gorton's Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets team up with crunchy french fried onions to complement the delectable sauce, filled with mushrooms and green beans.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (11.4 ounce) package Gorton's® Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained, or 2 package (10 oz. each) frozen French style green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease rectangular baking dish, or 3-quart casserole.
Cook and stir in onion in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium-low heat until tender. Stir in wine, beans, soup, and mushrooms; heat through. Pour into dish. Top with French fried onions and Fish Fillets.
Bake uncovered until mixture is bubbly and Fillets are hot, 25 - 30 minutes.