This is a chewy, healthy loaf of granola-wheat bread from the bread machine.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Select whole wheat or dough cycle on bread machine. Start.
To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan. Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).