A delicious, crunchy salad that is sure to satisfy your desire for crunch!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 Gorton's® Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (3 ounce) package Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup, seasoning packet reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (10 ounce) packages romaine-radicchio salad greens
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
Cook Gorton's Fish Fillets according to instructions on package.
Melt butter in a large skillet. Crumble ramen noodles and add to skillet with almonds; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden. Remove from pan; cool.
Place oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar, and sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Combine salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions, Gorton's Fish Fillets and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to coat well. Serve immediately.