Try these great wraps as a new addition to your lunch bag!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/4 cup tub-style fat-free cream cheese
- 4 (10 inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up. Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally.
Reprinted with permission of Cooking Light® magazine. All rights reserved.CALORIES 183 (11% from fat); FAT 2.3g (sat 1.4g, mono 0.6g, poly 0.2g); PROTEIN 7g; CARB 34g; FIBER 1.1g; CHOL 8mg; IRON 0.4mg; SODIUM 614mg; CALC 95mg