English muffins, cheese, olives and curry make this wonderfully satisfying appetizer. If you like, you may add some sliced almonds to the spread, or add crumbled crisp bacon.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 English muffins, split in half
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, combine olives, green onions, cheese, salt and curry powder. Spread this mixture on top of the sliced muffins. Arrange muffins on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cut muffins into bite-sized wedges.