This popover pie using curry and ham is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or supper. So quick and easy to prepare. It's attractive and tastes good, too. Top each serving with a dollop of yogurt and chutney.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 pound cooked ham, diced
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Lay the ham, green pepper and onion in the bottom of a shallow greased baking pan. Whisk the milk, flour, eggs and curry together until smooth.
Pour milk mixture over the ham mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes or till puffed, crisp, and nicely browned.