Coleslaw with an Asian flavor. Great combination of curry, ginger, and peanuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, green onions, peas, and peanuts.
In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, curry powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper. Toss with the slaw to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.