Salad greens, diced chicken breast, mandarin oranges, and crispy chow mein noodles, all tossed with sweet oriental dressing, makes for a fresh, light main course alternative that is ready in an instant.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package DOLE® Salad Blend, any variety
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked, shredded or chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pea pods or bean sprouts (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped DOLE Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Oriental or Oriental chicken salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles or fried wonton strips
Combine salad blend, chicken, mandarin oranges, pea pods and green onions in large bowl.
Pour dressing over salad; toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle noodles over salad; serve.