This salad has just the right mix of crunchiness and sweetness. Enjoy it alone or with your favorite stir-fry.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) package DOLE Baby Spinach
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cut in thin wedges
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2/3 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
Arrange spinach, pineapple chunks, cucumber, apple wedges and bean sprouts in large salad bowl.
Mix peanut butter, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, coriander, and soy sauce until well blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat and serve.