This alcoholic fruit punch was concocted by my dad in the 60's. You'd never think that it would be good looking at the ingredients, but somehow you can't really taste the alcohol. Be careful though, stand up after two glasses and suddenly the floor look
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle 151 proof rum
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Chianti wine
- 2 1/2 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can fruit punch
In a gallon jug or punch bowl, combine rum, wine, lemon juice and carbonated beverage. Fill remaining space with fruit punch. Adjust ingredients to taste. Serve in a red plastic cup.