A hefty Mexican-inspired dip like this will never last long at a party! Serve it with tortilla chips and stand back -- your guests are going to love it!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium serving dish, mix the cream cheese, sour cream and green onions. Top with salsa, and layer with tomatoes, black olives and Cheddar cheese.