This barbeque sauce is simple, but adds a great sweet-mild hot flavor for all meat.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl combine ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, hot sauce and lemon juice. Add the finely chopped onion, season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Apply to meat around 5 minutes before you remove meat from the barbecue.