An easy dessert with layers of chocolate cake, coffee, pudding, and whipped topping displayed neatly in a bowl.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, frozen and crushed
In a 9x13 in pan, bake cake according to package directions. Cool and crumble. Make pudding, according to package directions, with milk.
In a large trifle or other glass serving bowl, place half of the crumbled cake. Pour half of the coffee over the cake, and spread half of the pudding over that. Top with half of the whipped topping, sprinkled with half the crumbled candy bars. Repeat layers in the same order. Refrigerate until serving.