These chocolate chocolate chip cookies are perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa or HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 375 Degrees F.
In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla on medium speed of electric mixer about 2 minutes or until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 7 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.