This chip/cracker dip is always the first thing to disappear at any party that I take it to. It's equally delicious with shrimp or crab.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion salt, celery salt and garlic salt. Mix well. Fold in drained shrimp meat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, to allow flavors to blend.