This wonderful pie is a whipped cream cheese and condensed milk concoction flavored with vanilla and lemon juice is piled into a baked pie crust and covered with fresh, whole strawberries. Delicious!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
In a medium mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and whip until smooth. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Pour cream cheese mixture into baked pastry shell. Top with strawberries. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.