Every one loves this! Ham meat spread and olives really liven up the usual cheese ball ingredients. Serve with crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (4 ounce) can deviled ham meat spread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, liquid reserved
- 1 dash ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix together deviled ham meat spread, cream cheese, creamy salad dressing, pecans, black olives, approximately 2 tablespoons reserved black olive liquid and black pepper. Form mixture into a ball. Chill in the refrigerator at least two hours.
Remove ball from refrigerator. Allow to stand at room temperature approximately 25 minutes before serving.