If you love dill, you are bound to go wild for this white bread with dill pickle, pickle juice and dill weed -plus a little onion. It makes a great bread from your bread machine for a variety of sandwiches: pastrami, grilled cheese, and just about every
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/8 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Use the white bread, medium crust setting.