Red wine vinegar, dill, onion and garlic powder, and mustard blend to make this simple to prepare vinaigrette.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a blender, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, dill weed, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard and pepper. Blend until smooth, cover and refrigerate until chilled.