Red potatoes - with their skins left on - make this potato salad colorful and fancy. And the dressing is perfect - dill weed, mustard, mayonnaise and green onion. Chill a bit so that the flavors mingle and serve.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds red potatoes, diced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and chopped eggs.
Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, dill weed and garlic powder. Pour dressing over potatoes and eggs; toss and chill until ready to serve.
Potato Salad Tips