They have almost everything in them but the kitchen sink.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces finely grated chocolate bar
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
First find a plastic dishpan (this keeps you from burning up your mixer). Blend oatmeal in blender until a fine powder.
Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add chips, candy, nuts, raisins, and coconut.
Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 6 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Makes 6 dozen.