A no-bake dessert made with a chocolate crust spread with chocolate cream cheese and topped with sliced fruit.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 fresh peach - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
Make Chocolate Crumb Crust: Butter bottom and side of 12-inch pizza pan. In medium bowl, stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar. Stir in butter. Press mixture onto bottom and up side of prepared pan; refrigerate thoroughly.
For the Double Chocolate Fruit Tart: In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla until smooth and well blended. Spread mixture over Chocolate Crumb Crust. refrigerate until chilled. Arrange fruit on cream cheese mixture. Heat preserves until thin; cool slightly. Glaze fruit with preserves. Refrigerate until set. Cut into wedges.