A trifle made with brownies, white chocolate pudding flavored with coffee, whipped topping and chocolate covered toffee candy.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Dissolve coffee granules in water and stir into pudding mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
In a glass serving bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture and one-third of candy. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.