Delicious peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie bars will please your whole family!
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips*
- 1 cup peanut butter flavored chips*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish). In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter; pour EAGLE BRAND® evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with spoon.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.
*You may substitute butterscotch flavored chips or white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips and/ or peanut butter chips.