This is a very easy pie to whip up, tastes great, and always a favorite with children and adults alike!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping. Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick. Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.