A fluffy cream cheese and whipped topping layer is spread onto the bottom of a graham cracker crust. And then comes the pudding, pumpkin and spice layer. This luscious pie is then chilled and garnished with ginger-flavored whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, milk and sugar until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread into bottom of crust.
Pour milk into large bowl, and thoroughly mix in pudding mix, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. When thickened, spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours, or until set.