Add a little excitement to dinner by tossing together this salad featuring two kinds of Lindsay® olives, salami, cheese, and pickled veggies served over spinach!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces smoked mozzarella or gouda cheese, diced
- 2 ounces Genoa salami, diced
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Manzanilla Olives Stuffed with Pimiento, halved crosswise
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Black Ripe Pitted Olives, halved crosswise
- 1/3 cup drained hot or mild giardiniera (pickled vegetables) or diced cherry peppers
- 1/2 cup fat free garlic croutons
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper; mix well. Add cheese, salami, both olives and giardiniera, tossing to coat. Cover; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Add croutons to olive mixture, tossing to coat. Arrange spinach leaves on serving plates; top with salad.