Dried beef, black olives, and mushroom soup in an easy macaroni casserole.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine soup, milk and sour cream in a large bowl. Cut beef into fourths. Combine beef, olives and onion with soup mixture. Stir in pasta. Pour into 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for one hour, until cheese is golden brown.