It 's got apple juice mixed in with the creamy salad dressing. No wonder it 's a kid pleaser. Makes four terrific servings.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
Whisk together the salad dressing, apple juice, onion flakes, dill, mustard and salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
Potato Salad Tips