This pie is somewhere between a cream cheese pie and a peanut butter pie. If you like either, you 'll love this simple-to-make frozen pie. Creamy peanut butter is stirred into a mixture of cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Then whipped topping is stirred i
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. Add the peanut butter and mix well. Fold in the dessert topping until completely blended.
Fill the pie crust with the peanut butter mixture and chill in the freezer until ready to serve. Note: Good in a chocolate crust with chocolate chips sprinkled on top.