Bite-sized tempeh pieces tossed with a little oil and a lot of flavor from marjoram, coriander, oregano, chives, and brewer's yeast. Baked until golden brown for a delicious snack or side dish. This is a very versatile spice combination that also goes gre
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed oil
- 2 tablespoons brewers' yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, cut into 1/2 inch squares
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a bowl, stir together the oil, brewer's yeast, oregano, chives, marjoram, coriander, and salt until well mixed. Add cubed tempeh, and toss to coat. (More oil may be needed to coat tempeh completely.) Spread tempeh in a single layer onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm, and enjoy!