A light mixture of Cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce gives zucchini, squash and onion chunks a delicious, flavorful bite.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large white onions, sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
In a small bowl, mix together light olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Place zucchinis, white onions, and yellow squash in a bowl, and cover with the olive oil mixture. Cover bowl, and marinate vegetables in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
Place marinated vegetable pieces on skewers or directly on the grill. Cook 5 minutes, or to desired doneness.