Reinvent your breakfast with this morning treat. Serve with cantaloupe wedges and orange juice and start your day with a smile. This also makes a great lunch or dinner surprise for your family.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 (11.5 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S® Potatoes au Gratin, defrosted according to package directions
- 6 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE potatoes au gratin, bacon, eggs, cheese and green onions in a large bowl; transfer to 8-inch-square baking pan.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Season with ground black pepper.