When you need quick and creamy comfort, add cooked chicken, mushrooms and mixed vegetables to a ready-made Alfredo sauce and serve over hot fettuccini.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound uncooked linguine
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup milk
In a large pot cook fettuccini or linguini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-low heat add cubed cooked chicken, mushrooms, Alfredo sauce, frozen vegetables, and milk. Cook until heated through.
Serve warm Alfredo sauce over cooked fettuccini or linguini noodles.