Corn and other vegetables broaden the possibilities for this chicken and mayonnaise combo. Try adding a little soy sauce, or maybe some salsa or chutney.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine the chicken, vegetables, corn, scallions, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well. Ready to serve!