This quick dessert is both stunning and delicious. Chocolate chips are floating in a delicious cheesecake batter and topped with a rich chocolate glaze.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature milk chocolate chips (semi-sweet may be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 (6 ounce) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Pie Crust
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/2 cup miniature milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Add egg, vanilla; mix well. Toss chips with flour; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into pie crust.
Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Chocolate Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup mini-milk chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over pie. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
To prevent chocolate chips from floating to bottom of pie, sprinkle chips after baking cheesecake for 5 - 10 minutes.